Thursday, March 27, 2008

Really into fitness now!

This Monday, I did my first Step Aerobics class...Man,I noticed how much i have changed...for the worse only..the miscarriage has definitely taken a toll in my physical appearance...and i am determined to go back to my old self...I cannot live like this!

I really enjoyed doing the group exercise, as it gave me tons of motivation, seeing others do and at the same time feeling better that I am definitely not alone. The next 2 days was hell..I felt as if I had run an 800m race..!Hey i used to do that...! But tuesday morning, i pulled myself up, as soon as i dropped my little one at school, i hit the gym again...On wednesday did not go, since i felt so exhausted. Today, i decided that i am not giving up...so after i dropped my kid at school again, i hit the gym and did some cycling for 6 miles..!woo hoo!

In the evening, i dragged my friendly neighbor with me to the cardio mix class..and was glad that she enjoyed it too...For the first time in Farah's life i left her at a daycare when i went for the class...I felt bad..that goes without saying...but i have to do this for myself! I deserve it!

When i went to pick her, she was so engrossed in painting, that she turned around and said,"mommy why don't u go and do exercise one more time, I am busy u see!!" i was taken aback....!Well what more can i ask for from my little one..This is my BOOST, Bournvita, complan..everything :)

No comments: