Saturday, April 5, 2008

This Week!!

This week was pretty hectic...or I made it really busy for myself, in spite of it being a spring break! Monday started really sluggish, and by afternoon, i had finished all my chores and decided to clean all the appliances...then by evening, we both got ready and i dropped farah at play area and went off to do the step class...I spent Tuesday morning in the fitness center too and took farah for a haircut at Cookie cutters where we had to wait for nearly 1 hr before we got our turn...Wednesday i had to make the curries for the surprise baby shower and after that gave farah a good long hair bath,which she enjoyed..That evening was just great...except i felt bad for not going to fitness center...or guilty i should say!! Thursday we were going to see my neighbor's new born girl..she was just adorable.....and so precious....i really miss those baby days of Farah. by night, my Abu was here and Friday was as usual...by afternoon, we went to FC again.........i burnt 310 calories..that is my highest so far...felt sore to the core...:)..today bunked the FC(fitness center)...yet another week starts tomorrow, but atleast the temperatures are getting better...it is in 60s tomorrow..

we got the garden bed ready to transplant my new baby plants...i will post the pictures right from when they were put in the pot to being transplanted in the garden...i think in a few weeks my blog is going to turn from weather blog to gardening blog :) happy week ahead to all!!

No comments: