Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fitness..hmmm...too difficult!!

Finally I decided to enter the fitness center to shed a few winter pounds.I gained a lot of pounds over the last 2 months. I definitely don't feel good abt it. my favourite dresses aren't fitting anymore...:(

I didn't have the courage to enter the fitness center all by myself.so i asked my neighbor friends if someone could join me as a partner...luckily my dear friend saritha, joined with me. she had been going for past 5 weeks. she became my personal trainer..:) boy, was it difficult to do all the running and climbing..:) i did the stair master and the elliptical...next day was so horrible...so that's it i didn't go again....!! but no, i am not ready to give up..I am going to try again this monday..I am going to start walking in the track and take it up slowly.I don't believe that i have become like this. I am not going to give up.

I have always found water exercises to be easier. maybe after this month, i will go back to swimming. i hate getting in the cold water.but i definitely am not going to give up on the fitness. I am going to set aside 30 minutes everyday for this purpose...let's see how it goes..fingers crossed.

No comments: